Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Production Department is responsible for the supply chain behind the online used-car-buying-experience for private customers - from the repair of a vehicle to its delivery by our glass trucks or through transport to the pick-up branch. We are fast, data-driven and efficient. But that is not enough for us! Our goal is to redefine the used car market for private customers with the help of a first-class production process. Support us as Business Development Manager Production by constantly questioning the status quo and demonstrating your negotiating skills and competence.
As part of the Business Development team at our headquarters in Berlin you work closely with the on-site departments at our production facilities in Germany to bring our used-car-refurbishment to a new level.
- 750 € starting bonus for all new starters until the end of December 2023
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- A very international working environment with exciting projects
- Your life-work balance is very important to us, so we offer you home office options
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Your new role
- Design the development and expansion of the infrastructure for one of our in-house production sites in Germany for our retail brand Autohero, in order to generate further production capacities and improve existing workflows
- Communicate with our business partners throughout Germany and independently conduct contract negotiations with the aim of expanding projects for our retail brand Autohero and establishing them throughout Germany
- Take on process responsibility for cross-location workflows and coordinate the achievement of goals internally and externally using forecasts, existing and self-designed tools
- Analyse all processes and procedures in the constantly evolving day-to-day business, develop appropriate measures to improve the status quo and enable smooth operations
- Ensure that our processes are scalable and drive the implementation of new IT features - from specification to successful rollout.
- Completed studies in logistics, supply chain management, industrial engineering, business informatics, mechanical engineering, business administration or a comparable degree programme
- Work experience in a start-up, a management consultancy, a dynamic, fast-growing company or from the automotive sector is a plus
- High degree of flexibility and willingness to travel in order to implement projects on site
- Hands-on mentality, sense of ownership, agility and strong solution orientation
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, decisiveness and flexibility
- Fluent German and English skills
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.