Internal Communications Manager
Communication & PR | Madrid , Spain Calle de Edgar Neville MD Madrid | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Our international People team manages Talent Acquisition and Talent Management locally in each country, while People Operations, Employer Branding and Internal Communications steers central policies and processes for the whole Group. The entire team is a crucial partner for the various business units and acts as consultants and service providers, shaping the culture and future of our company.
From day one you'll join a small international team in the implementation of internal communication strategies, create engaging and informative content and build the interface between the company and employees by driving communication activities to support transformation, change management and culture initiatives.
Are you looking for a dynamic environment to boost your career and for having a big impact from day one? Then become part of our Team.
What you will tackle:
- Develop in close collaboration with your team an IC strategy and define and manage a clear and well thought through communications project roadmap.
- Review local processes and needs in the different markets AUTO1 Group operates in, in order to set common IC goals and standards at a Group level, while tackling local needs.
- Challenge existing processes and structures to identify biggest levers to improve IC with the goal to support our strong growth trajectory and to increase employee engagement, as well as reviewing existing IC processes and tools with the goal to define and implement hassle free solutions for all stakeholders.
- Manage and adapt to best in class standards our existing internal communications projects and initiatives, like our annual AUTO1 TownHall Meeting for all employees across Europe
- Execute and monitor the Internal Communications campaigns for more than 4.200 employees in +30 countries.
- Manage the different communication platforms with employees (Intranet, Newsletter, Emails, Events...).
What you are good at
- Degree in Business Management, Communications, Media, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing.
- First years of work experience in Communications, and ideally first experience in Project Management.
- Business understanding paired with analytical expertise.
- Proficient knowledge of common Google Workspace applications, especially Google Sheets and Docs. Will be required to use our own CMS tool and other software programs such as Mailchimp.
- Excellent communication in English is mandatory. Native German is highly valued but not mandatory.
Why AUTO1 Group:
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do.
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week.
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off.
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment.