Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
We are looking for an Intern to join our Remarketing Management EU Team, which is responsible for business-relevant topics to ensure high reliability and efficiency in our AUTO1 Group Remarketing department. In this department we enable B2B partners to sell cars online.
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de and AUTO1.com.
We offer you an internship for up to 6 months starting in 2024.
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- You get the chance to develop yourself personally and will be supported in achieving your goals through frequent feedback talks
- An international working environment with exciting national and international projects
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Join our A1 Talents Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Your new role
- Be part of a strong, generalist team with exposure to the AUTO1 management from Day 1
- Support the Business Development Manager in Europe-wide initiatives with the most relevant automobile companies
- Monitor the platform performance in collaboration with the European strategy & product team, you will provide guidance and direction to improve the platform experience
- Be an active supporting member in the ideation and development of new product features that will be implemented in our web and app products, with the opportunity to witness the entire process
- Support on data analysis, market research, presentations and other exciting projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Cooperate with business leaders of more than 10 European markets
- You are a student or recent graduate with a strong academic background in Business, Economics, or another relevant field
- Highly polished communication skills, and the ability to communicate with multiple senior stakeholders from different countries
- First experience in consulting, investment banking or high-growth start-up is a must
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail along with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars!
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and your preferred internship duration.
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 6.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.