AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Cash Reconciliation team is responsible for the accurate allocation of bank transactions to business transactions, as well as their posting as part of our Global Accounting department. As Manager Cash Reconciliation (f/m/x) you will support our team in reconciling accounts, posting incoming and outgoing payments and clarifying accounts.
What you will tackle
- Reconciles bank and clearing account balances in the course of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Assign bank transactions to the correct business transactions
- Process bookings in our accounting system Oracle
- Work on projects and optimization of processes
- Answer requests from other departments
What you are good at
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration
- First professional experience in accounting or similar qualification
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working, combined with a strong understanding of numbers and a high affinity for IT
- Confident handling of common Office applications, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of English
Why AUTO1 Group
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectation.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.