Team Lead Reporting & Analytics - Production Autohero (f/m/x)
Finance & Accounting | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße BE 10961 Berlin | Autohero
Would you like to revolutionise the way pre-owned cars are purchased? Then join us and take up this exciting opportunity! Our refurbishment department ensures the certified and professional refurbishment of our premium vehicles and as such, their successful placement on our Autohero platform.
Join our Production Controlling Team and take the opportunity to build up the team and shape business processes while collaborating with the Director Production Europe in a High-growth environment.
Your new role
- Build a team of business analysts for Production Controlling - you will provide reporting and analytics for the controling of all of our production activities in Europe, incl. rapid expansion and setup of new inhouse production facilities
- Develop and create reporting that allows a top-level as well as detailed view on the development of cost and profit KPIs
- Connect business reporting and financial reporting and work closely with the Business Analytics and the Finance team
- Collaborate closely with the Director Production Europe to shape the short- and long-term strategy by providing a solid data foundation for all production related costs and revenues
- Work on competitive analyses to identify focus areas and make proposals for process changes
- Mathematical or statistical background with a strong analytical understanding as well as advanced Excel skills, Tableau would be a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analytics, controlling, finance, data science or similar
- Very detail-oriented and at the same time pragmatic to ensure agility and quick implementation
- Strong desire for improvement and the determination to see it through
- Excellent coordination skills that enable you to drive projects with different teams across the organization with fluent communication skills in English
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic startup environment constantly offers new challenges for personal growth. Everything you do has direct business impact
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2089
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.