Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
You will be part of a committed and enthusiastic team of Data Scientists, working with machine learning modeling and dealing with challenging problems. As a Machine Learning Engineer (job titled Data Scientist) at AUTO1 Group, you have the opportunity to design, build, and productionize ML models to solve business challenges in advanced topics (pricing, recommendation systems, etc). Together with data scientists, business analysts, and production teams, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online and make a real impact on the market.
Are you already located in the EU and looking for a remote position? If we have an entity where you are, you are good to go. Otherwise we are happy to assist you during your relocation to our Berlin headquaters!
- Monitor, optimize and maintain ML solutions
- Partner with engineering and product teams to architect ML solutions
- Prepare and process large amounts of data
- Guide junior engineers and data scientists and promote best practices in engineering
- Work in close collaboration with data scientists to frame business needs as ML models
- Proven practical experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Experience in deploying, maintaining, and updating ML models in production. Knowledge of OOP and the best practices in engineering
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of machine learning techniques and the ability to identify the appropriate technique in different scenarios
- Experience in effective collaboration, you are a natural team player and communicate fluently in English
- Proficient in SQL, Python, and specialized ML libraries (PyTorch, Sklearn, LightGBM, etc). Experience in AWS MLOps is a plus.
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support to Germany includes visa assistance, apartment search, and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV.
Contact: Igor Popov
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5.000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Join us, building the best way to buy and sell cars online.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Complete your job application by uploading your CV at the top of this application form. You can upload additional attachments, such as a cover letter or portfolio at the bottom.