Junior Operations Manager- Core & Platform (d/f/m)
Operations / Logistics | Berlin , Germany Potsdamer Platz Berlin Berlin | AUTO1 Group
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
As part of our Core & Platform Business Team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to auction management and invoicing processes for all our European markets. Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different back office processes? Then you are the right one for our team.
What you will do:
- Assume Back-office tasks related to order processing in After Sales
- Work closely with colleagues from our international Operations and Sales teams across Europe in order to solve and process operational requests
- Produce basic reporting related to internal processes
- Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
What you should bring:
- Bachelor's degree or initial practical work experience
- A professional attitude and the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
- Good knowledge of common office applications
- Very good written and spoken English skills and good written and spoken German skills are a plus
What you will get:
- Work in an international and motivated team
- Flat hierarchies, a growth perspective and very good development opportunities
- Team events & corporate parties such as international nights, football, Christmas party and more
- Attractive discounts for fitness studios as well as for products and services of numerous brand shops
- Access to our company pension plan
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Simon Kuhlmann is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 - 2071