Junior IT Administratör till ledande techbolag inom bilindustrin!
Corporate IT | Bromma , Sweden Gustavslundsvägen Stockholms län Bromma | AUTO1 Group
As a Junior IT Administrator you will be part of our Technology team where you will work solution and service oriented to support our Nordic organisation with hardware, software and everything in between. You will be a central contact person for our employees in the Nordics.
What you will do?
- Ordering / procurement of hardware
- Security preparations of hardware for the end user
- Managing the inventory of hardware
- Activation / deactivation of user accounts
- Working proactively to identify and handle deviations and security risks
What you should bring
- We don’t require any previous experience, you can learn along the way as long as you have a passion for IT
- A few years' experience of similar service and prior knowledge of Google Workspace, Office 365 or MDM software is a plus
- We are looking for someone who is service oriented, structured and motivated by problem solving
- Flexibility and the ability to shift focus between different tasks is also important
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you are given a lot of responsibility
- You speak and write fluent in both Swedish and English
Why AUTO1 Group
Be part of a fast-growing and successful scale-up, within an enthusiastic and motivated team.
- A lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Become part of our success story and work in one of the few European unicorns with annual revenues of over 3.5 billion euros (2019)
- Your contribution counts - With your work, you contribute to our corporate success and are part of our revolution in the automotive industry
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
- Attractive benefits - We offer you company pension, health insurance (sjukförsäkring), wellness contribution, discounts on different offers and regular team events
Who we are
AUTO1 Group is a multi-brand technology company that is building the best way to buy and sell cars online. Its local European consumer brands like wirkaufendeinauto.de or Viköperdinbil.se offer consumers the fastest and easiest way to sell their car. Its merchant brand, AUTO1.com, is Europe’s largest wholesale platform for car trading professionals. With its retail brand Autohero, AUTO1 Group is using its technology, scale and operational excellence to develop the best consumer experience to buy a car online. With over 4000 employees across Europe, AUTO1 Group is operating in over 30 countries and achieved revenues of €3.5 billion in 2019.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Are we a match?
If you see challenges as opportunities, this is the place for you. We challenge the highly fragmented market of used cars in Europe and push ourselves to master the daily challenge of offering our customers the best way to sell and buy cars online. Tackling real challenges is our sustainable way to personal development.
Moreover, we are a fast paced environment. We ensure fast processes towards our customers, while internally the dynamic spirit from early start-up days lives on. We never settle, we challenge and question everything, constantly looking for improvement and new opportunities. As an international team, flat hierarchies and fast decisions are our key ingredients.
Last but not least, something that our employees at AUTO1 know very well is that growth brings constant change - which means that new challenges arise. From starting in 2012 to today, AUTO1 Group is a rare success story of tremendous growth and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. You will experience a steep learning curve by working on projects at scale and thus having real impact, all while benefiting from the stability of our proven business model.
How to apply
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as a future employer! Apply now through the link below and upload your Resume and Cover letter. We do not accept applications by email or telephone according to the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We handle selection and interviews on an ongoing basis until we have found the right person.