Controlling Manager - International Coordination (f/m/x)
Finance & Accounting | Berlin , Germany Bergmannstraße Berlin 10961 Berlin | Autohero
Would you like to revolutionise the way pre-owned cars are purchased? Then join us and take up this exciting opportunity! Our refurbishment department ensures the certified and professional refurbishment of our premium vehicles and as such, their successful placement on our Autohero platform.
Are you known for a meticulous working style? Do you have a constant drive to improve processes and set new controlling standards? Then take up the challenge and join our dynamic controlling team and come on board Europe's leading platform in automotive trading.
Join our controlling team and support Nikita, our Senior Refurbishment Controlling Manager, by managing processes, costs and invoices as an interface to the accounting and controlling department.
Your new role
- Support in the verification, processing and documentation of incoming invoices from our international logistics partners
- Ensure the coordination of all internal stakeholders to establish the EU controlling standard
- Communicate with and support our international partners and ensure compliance with the agreed internal process and external process with service providers
- Ensure weekly reconciliation of operating and investment costs and take responsibility for the correct tracking of price lists and documentation of all expected costs
- Take responsibility for data within our EU operation and restructure and upload files to our internal database to ensure high data quality
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, finance, controlling or related disciplines
- Great interpersonal, communication, analytical and commercial skills with solid technical skills and attention to detail
- Strong desire for improvement and the determination to see it through
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on everything you do
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 2084
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.